Canadian Heart Reseach Centre
The Canadian Heart Research Centre is a federally incorporated not-for-profit, full service academic physician organization with a sustained mission to be a national leader in the design, conduct and management of clinical trials, quality enhancement research initiatives and innovative physician educational programs devised to narrow the care and treatment gaps, improve physicians’ adherence to clinical practice guideline recommendations in the treatment and prevention of cardiovascular and metabolic diseases and their risk factors in Canada and the U.S.
View details »
Team of 65 experienced and dedicated employees
View details »
Why the CHRC?
- 1,000s of Investigators collaborating in CHRC lead clinical trials, registries and/or practice enhancement programs
- 1,000s of HCPs participating annually in CHRC educational programs
- 1,000s of physicians and patients in propriety databases
- Committed to evidence based medicine & peer to peer knowledge translation in collaboration with key institutions in Canada and the US
- Conducted over 30 major clinical trials and registries
- Published over 200 scientific publications, including clinical practice guidelines
Confidence, Trust & Accountability
- 1Experienced leadership team of cardiologists, endocrinologists, primary care and industry leaders with proven track record of success
- Fully aware and compliant with Canadian and U.S. regulations/SOPs